Monday, January 09, 2006

How Ethical is Adsense

The following is an email that I sent to adsense after spending several hours trying to filter the ads of websites from the religious right and searching for how to stop the ads.

I would like for you to delete my account with adsense immediately. You use several ads from the religious right and they have appeared on my blog more than any others. I have repeatedly tried to filter these ads from my site using your directions and had no success.

I have found adsense to be cumbersome, time consuming, and not straight-forward with some information. For instance, you make it very easy to start adsense, but very difficult to stop it. I had to read through pages of information about how great adsense is before I discovered the one sentence that described how to get you off my blog.

I am not happy, and will let everyone know about the experience I have had with your company.

No comments: